To allow us to open and work within the current guidelines, please note the following guidelines:
- Maximums groups of six people
- Masks are to be worn on entering and exiting the pub, only off when you are seated at your table.
- We are currently operating table service. You must go straight to a table and wait to be served
- We will be closed at 10pm (except Sundays & Mondays). Last food order will be at 8.30pm and last drink order will at 9.30pm.
- Social distancing MUST be maintained at all times
- Hand sanitiser must be used
- No standing or sitting at the bar
- Maximum of two people in the toilet
- Dogs welcome but must stay on a lead
We will request your name and contact details for Track and Trace purposes. This will not be shared.
This is important information and restrictions to pay attention to. Please respect them and the staff to allow us to stay safe and stay open.
We are currently following these safety measures -
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Socially distanced dining tables
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Tables disinfected between guests
- Single-use or sanitized menus
- Contactless payment
- Bookings & call-ahead seating only