The Cross Keys
It's finally here! We have a date for the Cross Keys to reopen.
On Friday 16th April at 11am, our outdoor seating will be available for customers to come and sit, enjoy a drink and catch up with friends for the first time in months. We are just as excited as you to be open again and look forward to seeing everyone. Of course, there will be guideline in place that must be followed which are listed below.
- Please be aware that with the current limitation of only sitting outside, opening will be weather dependent.
- From 16th April, the Cross Keys will be open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am.
- Only drinks will be served. No food will be available for the moment.
- Tables will seat a maximum of six people, no standing.
- It will be table service only.
- Every persons details in the group must be provided, not just a nominated person as was done previously, either by scanning the QR code or giving them to a member of staff.
- Tables are available for booking, currently for a maximum of 2 hours, or on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to book a table, please go to our Facebook page to contact us a request the day and time you would like.
We are a warm and friendly local pub. Please feel free to look around the site for details on opening hours, location, menus and how to Contact Us
Chris and Heather's Fruit & Veg Stall is currently postponed until further notice
Coming up: All events postponed until further notice
**Let's Get Quizzical are hosting virtual quizzes every night! Check out their Facebook page for details**
These are available to all of our customers:
- Large beer garden
- Children and dogs welcome
- Outdoor seating area
- Outdoor smoking area
- Availability for functions
We hope to see you soon! Check in regularly for upcoming events. There's much more to come!